A free session from Poynter is aimed at educating journalists about how immigration is related to the U.S. economic recovery.
Participants in this free webinar will:
- Outline the historic role of immigrant workers in service industry jobs as well as in skilled and technical jobs
- Discuss the role of immigrant labor in the U.S. pre- and post-pandemic
- Clarify which industries rely heavily on immigrant workers to remain economically viable
- Generate story ideas about the impact of immigration on the economy that you can work on right away and over the long term
- Utilize expert sources for your reporting